Various research shows that approximately 25% of corporate data is structured within databases or similar systems. The other 75% of the corporate data is unstructured such as the many types of documents. It can contain sensitive information that must be protected, contracts that must be retained and documents that should be utilized. DiscoveryOne reads, analyzes, tags and categorizes unstructured data and therefore gives insights and visibility over your data. It simplifies content management, increases security and simplifies retention practices.